Michael - Zitate

in Just Michael 28.12.2010 00:21
von keep-michaeling | 2.250 Beiträge | 2241 Punkte

‎"Performing is not about thinking; it’s about feeling."

"I go to hospitals and orphanages. And we take huge bags of toys. I spend thousands of dollars. What’s wacko about that?"

"You are my brother. They are my brothers. If you are black, white, Arab… we are all the same. I love all races equally."

‎"Nothing in that piece was, on, uh, ‘Billie Jean’ was planned but the ‘Moonwalk’. Everything else was just, you know, improvising, really."

‎"I pretty much create what I think is in my heart. Very original. I try to be as original as possible."

"At the end of the day, I’m still human, you know, I’m still a human being. So it does hurt very, very, very much."

‎"I pray a lot and that’s how I deal with it and I’m a strong person, I’m a warrior. And I know what’s inside of me. I’m a fighter. But it’s very painful."

"The ‘Moonwalk’ is a dance that I would love to take credit for but I can’t because I have to be completely honest here. These black children in the ghettos are, they have the most phenomenal rhythm of anybody on the Earth. I’m not joking. I learned, I get a lot of ideas from watching these black children.

‎"I had No. 1 records in 1969 and '70, and still entered the charts in 2001 at No. 1. I don't think any other artist has that range."

zuletzt bearbeitet 28.12.2010 00:26 | nach oben springen

RE: Michael - Zitate

in Just Michael 30.12.2010 00:10

"No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind; and prayer, belief in yourself, and confidence and perseverance, no matter how many times you do it... you do it again until it's right, and always believe in yourself and no matter who's around you that's being negative, or flustering negative energy at you; totally block it off. Just whatever you believe you become, yes and after all of that. The most important, the MOST important. Stay humble, be as humble as that a child a new-born baby had; even though you become powerful... or have power with people; with your talent, y'know with Michaelangelo did with sculpting, y'know underneath all that, be as humble as a child, a baby and as KIND and as GIVING and LOVING. Never become puffed up with pride, I triggered that to my parents who always taught us too: perceiver, believe in yourself, have confidence in no matter what you do... even if you are sweeping floors or painting ceilings: do it better than anybody in the world, no matter what is you do. BE THE BEST AT IT. Have respect for others, and be proud of yourself and to honour, to be honourable".

nach oben springen

in Just Michael 05.01.2011 15:33

"I wrote ‘Will You Be There’ at my house, Neverland in California … I didn’t think about it hard."

"I’m trying to imitate Jesus in the fact that he said to be like children, to love children, to be as pure as children, and to make yourself as innocent and to see the world through eyes of wonderment and the whole magical quality of it all and I love that."

über "stranger in moscow"
‎"I wrote that in Moscow. The lyrics are totally autobiographical. When you hear lines like, “Here abondoned in my fame... Armageddon of the brain” - at the time, on the last tour when we were in Moscow - that’s how I really felt. It kinda created itself. It fell into my lap, because that’s how I was feeling at the time.... Just alone in my hotel and it was raining and I just started writing it."

nach oben springen

in Just Michael 08.01.2011 00:34

Akon: "Some artists think regional, Some think national, I was thinking international.
He thinks planets. It's on another level."

gefunden im forever, (siggi von Donna)

nach oben springen

in Just Michael 08.01.2011 00:42
von Dirty Diana | 2.830 Beiträge | 2744 Punkte

WOW Mandy ..ich brauche ne Lupe um lesen zu koennen von wem der Text uebersetzt ist

Hold My Hand <3 <3

nach oben springen

in Just Michael 19.01.2011 14:32

"I`ve always wanted to be able to tell stories, stories that came from my soul. I`d like to sit by a fire and tell people stories - make them see pictures, make them cry and laugh, take them anywhere emotionally. I`d like to tell tales to move their souls and transform them. I`ve always wanted to be able to do that. I sometimes feel I could do it..."
MJ

nach oben springen

in Just Michael 17.02.2011 04:05
von Dirty Diana | 2.830 Beiträge | 2744 Punkte

„Kinder zeigen mir mit ihrem spielerischen Lachen das göttliche in allen Dingen. Diese Kinder erinnern uns an das Wertvolle, das in jedem Leben steckt. Besonders junges Leben, das noch nicht berührt wurde durch Hass, Vorurteilen und Gier. Jetzt wo die Welt so verwirrend ist und ihre Probleme so kompliziert, brauchen wir unsere Kinder ...mehr den jäh. Die Mission von ‘Heal the World’, meine Mission, ist zu heilen. Es ist ganz einfach. Um die Welt zu heilen, müssen wir unsere Kinder heilen. Wenn wir mit ihnen zusammen sind, sind wir mit der reinen Weisheit des Lebens verbunden. Diese einfache Göttlichkeit scheint direkt aus ihren Herzen. Wir müssen unseren verwundeten Planeten heilen. Ich schrieb diesen Song für jeden Menschen dieser Welt um dabei zu helfen eine weltumfassende Harmonie zu erreichen.“

Michael Jackson

‘Heal the World’ in ‘Dangerous the Short Films’, 1991

Hold My Hand <3 <3

nach oben springen

in Just Michael 30.10.2011 00:09
von Seelen*Stern | 352 Beiträge | 235 Punkte

“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.”

In einer Welt voller Hass, müssen wir weiterhin wagen zu hoffen. In einer Welt voller Zorn, müssen wir weiterhin wagen zu besänftigen. In einer Welt voller Verzweiflung, müssen wir weiterhin wagen zu träumen. In einer Welt voller Misstrauen,müssen wir weiterhin wagen zu glauben.

Michael Jackson

✰Sterne sind die Vergissmeinnicht der Engel ✰
Wenn Du bei Nacht den Himmel anschaust, wird es dir sein, als lachten alle Sterne,
weil ich auf einem von ihnen wohne, weil ich auf einem von ihnen lache. Du allein wirst Sterne haben, die lachen können!
(A. de Saint-Exupéry)

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1420 Themen und 10556 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: